I'm what people call a generalist. I do a lot of things, some of those I do quite well. Technically, I'm most comfortable at the Web front-end. Conceptually, I use a broad knowledge of a relationship between people and digital medium to design meaningful information products and build well-organized information structures. I believe in honest design and technology on a human scale.
Project-based development for clients in telecommunication and startups. Front-end lead for a core client, UI concepts.
Spoiled Milk @Copenhagen
Front-end support for clients in telecommunications, finance, startups, politics, and music. Ad-hoc assignments, “responsive” email templates, prototyping.
Overseeing development of an internal mailing tool used by clients. Prepared pricing, promo materials, presentations, newsletter prototypes. Collaboration with designers and developers.
Copenhagen Business School @Copenhagen
- Business Economics and Information Management
- Business Models for User Experience Design of Social Media Smartphone Apps
- Computer-mediated Communication and Collaboration
- Communication and Knowledge Management
- Corporate Communication
- Fundamentals of Communication
- Fundamentals of Information Systems
- Fundamentals of Internet technology and business models
- Information in Context
- Information Management and Organisational Change
- Interdisciplinary Research Methods
- Organization Theory
- Organization, Innovation and Systems Design
- Project Management
University of Economics @Prague
- Advanced English I
- Basic Spanish for Economists II
- Economic history and its reflection in the theory
- Information and Communication Networks
- Introduction to Programming (JAVA)
- Mathematical Foundations of Informatics
Urban Cultures urbancultures.co
A project dedicated to international cultural curatorship, artist promotion, exclusive production, and event planning. In its current form it serves primarily as an invite-only member collective.
Take Me To Denmark takemetodenmark.com
I initially used the domain to get accepted to a university in Denmark. Now the site serves as an information resource for people moving to Denmark. The site is currently a bit neglected. Get in touch if you'd like to get involved!
Agency One-Pager [WEB] [SOURCE CODE]
A single-page site based on a design I did for a client. The focus is on clean presentation and subtle animations that gradually disclose the content. Please note that all the content has been replaced with placeholder texts and visuals.
Cover Letter [WEB] [SOURCE CODE]
A throwback to the era of skeuomorphism. I used the site to send an unsolicited cover letter for a Design Educator position. All the company-specific information has been replaced with placeholder tags.
Bachelor Project [WEB] [SOURCE CODE]
An experiment in writing an academic paper using Markdown and generating a finished document using various Web technologies. The paper is entitled: Going Beyond HCI: Information Design for knowledge-sharing platforms in the context of travel [read online].
Underground Up underground-up.com
A simple microsite for an original online video series focusing on different underground artists in New York City.